Saturday, September 29, 2007

Scattergories

I got this from fellow Ravenclaw blogger (and great human being!) Nelia.

Some of these were hard for me! I tried to make them about me as much as I could (see Occupation).

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. Good Luck!

  • What is your name?: Hettie (Heather)
  • TV show: How to Boil Water
  • 4 letter word: Hook
  • Boys name: Henry
  • Vehicle: Honda
  • Occupation: Hasher
  • City: Hana
  • Girls Name: Holly
  • Something you shout: Help!
  • Drink: Hot Tea
  • Something you wear: Hat
  • Celebrity: Hank Azaria
  • Food: Hershey’s Kisses (you knew chocolate would come in somewhere!)
  • Something found in a bathroom: Hairbrush
  • Reason for Being Late: Holiday traffic
  • Cartoon Character: Hulk!

Anyone who wishes to do this, feel free and let me know so I can see your list!