Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday Afternoon Randomness & Catch-up

Just a quick blog full of photos more than words since I'm still recovering from my lame umbrella lever hand slicing accident! (Sliced open my right palm... ooowwwwy!) It is only about 1 1/2 inches long, but where it is is what is causing all the fuss... (if you're squeamish... don't look!)

What have we been up to?

Ocean impression by Em. These are some rocks and shells we collected on our trip to Leo Carillo Beach. We also stacked rocks, examined hermit crabs... made shawls out of seaweed and watching a surfing competition. Excellent fun!

After trashing my hand, Em was kind enough to peel the potatoes and carrots for Beef Stew. He is a natural and went on to do cucumbers also. Apples will be his next accomplishment for Thanksgiving pies I think.

When my hand is a little better, I'll have lots of Halloween goodies, trivia, pumpkin drawings and more!!