Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lists of Fives

Anyone who wants to do this, feel free... it's a fun way to get to know you!

5 jobs I've had:
1. Ice Cream Scooper
2. Pastry maker
3. Customer Service rep for Bank of America
4. Manager of a hair replacement salon
5. Laptop Support Office Manager

5 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Raise the Red Lantern
2. Princess Bride
3. All About Eve
4. Singing in the Rain
5. Scrooged

5 TV shows I love:
1. Top Chef
2. Heroes
3. Twilight Zone
4. CSI (the original one)
5. Good Eats with Alton Brown

5 of my favorite dishes:
1. My hubby's enchiladas
2. Homemade pizza
3. A giant salad with shredded chicken and homemade balsamic dressing with crusty bread on the side to dip into the dressing and an iced tea.
4. Is chocolate a dish? Chocolate in any way without nuts!
5. Sauteed mushrooms

5 places I've vacationed:
1. Carmel, CA
2. Wellesley, MA
3. Maui, HI
4. Guadlajara, Mexico
5. Kerry, Ireland

5 celebrities I wanted to marry when I grew up:
1. Andrew Ridgeley from Wham (age 12)
2. John Taylor from Duran Duran (age 13)
3., 4., 5. (can't think of any more)

5 sites I visit almost daily:
1. My email
2. Homeschooling site
3. Stumble
4. Simple Living
5. Epicurious

5 places I would rather be now:
1. On a peaceful planet
2. On an ecologically balanced planet
3. Sleeping
4. Visiting with family and friends
5. Crafting something