Saturday, January 12, 2013

Easing back in

Happy 2013!

I know, it's been a while... quite a while.  Only 9 posts in 2012!  I guess that kind of can sum up the craziness that was twenty twelve.  Not all of it was bad.  But wowie was it nuts.

So, I'm easing my way into 2013.  In many aspects in life and on here as well.


This is a skein of Malabrigo Twist in Tender.  I have a ball winder and a swift that could make quick work of turning the skein into a pretty useable cake, but my boys wanted to soak up the sunshine, so I brought the skein outside with me instead and wound it by hand.  Watching Em and Ro run and laugh outside, I had time to think about the yarn and the hat pattern it plans to become.  I focused on the soft twist of and changes of color in the yarn.  I'm easing back into it all and I hope you'll ease back in with me.

Happy Saturday!
Hettie