Sunday, March 6, 2011

A donut kind of morning

Most weekend mornings, I am the first one up and a warm coffee cake is already baking before Rob and the boys are out of bed.  Some mornings, my brain hits the snooze button and I sleep in 'til 7:30!  This morning was one of those mornings... perfect for a run to our local donut shoppe!

 
Fresh apples and blueberries all around with gobs of cakey, sugary donuts.  Coffee for Rob, tea for me.

 

 
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Blogs in the works:
  • The new grilled chicken recipe I continue to tweak should be up this week
  • Remember my marshmallow recipe?  Well, coconut loving Em and Ro have modified it!
  • A new crochet pattern
  • A new sewing pattern or two
  • A blog about soap... Soap is this months project topic on Unplug Your Kids.  You should check it out!