- Pancake batter of choice
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon for pancake batter (for 15 3" pancakes)
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 bananas cut into 1/2" rounds
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
Prepare pancakes as you usually do with the addition of the brown sugar and cinnamon. Keep warm on a plate in the oven while preparing banana topping.
- Coat bananas with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Warm butter in the same pan you made the pancakes in and add bananas.
- Cook for one minute without touching, add pinch of salt and turn them over.
- Cook one minute more and you're done! The tasty results are warmed bananas with a slightly crunchy glaze that is so good you really don't need syrup. If you overcook them, the texture gets a little funny but still edible.
By the way, I am still running the craft giveaway contest mentioned at the bottom of this blog entry! If you have a guess of which TV show my mom and I will be a doctor and nurse duo from for our Saturday night party at Camp GetAway, please email me or just put a comment on any one of the blog postings. The winner will receive some fantastic craft goodies from my stash (fabric... yarn... buttons... ribbon... floss?? who knows!).
Happy Sunday Everyone!