- 2 Whole cucumbers - peeled, seeded and cut into small pieces
- 1 Shallot
- 1 Clove of garlic
- ½ Avocado (optional for added creaminess)
- 2 Cups cold chicken broth (cold) *Can substitute vegetable broth*
- 8 oz. Plain yogurt
- 2 sprigs of Fresh Dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup White Vinegar (can use 1/8 cup if you prefer less bite)
- White Pepper
- Liquid Maggi Seasoning
- Crème Fraîche or Sour Cream (optional) for garnish
- Chopped chives
While the soup chilled out, I prepped my Tazo Sweet Orange Tea with the electric kettle and finally made one of the last, and most ambitious of the stenciled shirts I'll be working on for a while. One of Ro's very favorite books is "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" by one of my very favorite authors, Eric Carle. I traced the front cover caterpillar, x-acto knifed it out, and attempted my own interpretation of the caterpillar. The first layer is dry and I'll finish up the shirt tomorrow by adding the eyes and the wee hairs freehand. This freezer paper stencil stuff is very relaxing!!
The next blog will be "old" for the Unplug Your Kids project of the week.