Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday

Since the Celtic Mommy household is starting to return back to normal (healthwise at least!), I decided to make some yummy Cinnamon rolls with a cream cheese icing out of The Quick Recipe book from Cook's Illustrated to celebrate. I decided to substitute half the white flour for white whole wheat flour and no one knew!

















After breakfast, I excitedly unpacked my new Superbuzzy fabric.











Last week, I went to visit Kelly, the smart and supersweet person who runs the Superbuzzy warehouse in Ventura... but with the hubby getting sick, I had not been able to fully look at and appreciate my pretty fabric. Now I wish I had bought more... but oh well, it's an excuse to go back!!!

I keep changing my mind about what I want to do with these tasty morsels... so this lead to getting out my sewing books... and that lead to cleaning out my office/craft room. I ended up rearranging most of the furniture and reorganizing the books in that room... there are books in every single room of the house (even the bathrooms for when I'm in the tub or watching Em and Ro in the tub!), but these ones hadn't been reorganized in a few months... so here it is!

Incidentally, I left the picture pretty big, so if you click on it, I think you can make out the titles... they're organized the way my brain is (somewhat) organized.


Since I have finished all of my crocheted gifts, tonite is reserved for fabric cutting. Well, and maybe making a batch of Snickerdoodle cookies with Em!